Sunday, November 20, 2011
The bad news is, I will be closing down this blog at the end of the year. Ohhh....
The good news is I've started my own craft/design blog at http://almulcahy.com.au/
I can be contacted there directly for any craft or design orders from now on!
Thanks for reading
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne with Pine Nuts
500ml passata (tomato) sauce
60g parmesan cheese
600g fresh or frozen spinach
225g ricotta cheese
8 lasagne sheets
50g pine nuts, toasted
1/2 tsp nutmeg
200g blue cheese (optional, can be replaced with other crumbly cheese)
100g mozzarella cheese, grated
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 clove garlic, crushed
salt & pepper, to season
1. Thaw or wilt spinach.
2. Mix with ricotta, paremsan, pine nuts, nutmeg, blue cheese, garlic, egg and milk to make a soft sauce.
3. Grease a small lasagne dish.
4. Line the bottom of the dish with about a third of the spinach and ricotta sauce
(I'm no good at splitting those sheets in half)
5. Top with 2 1/2 lasagne sheets
6. Top lasagne sheets with a handful of mozzarella
7. Repeat with remaining sauce, lasagne sheets & mozzarella
8. Finish with passata and mozarella on top.
9. Cook in a moderate hot oven for 30 minutes, until lasagne is soft & heated through. Sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Note: To toast pine nuts; toss in a lightly greased fry pan until golden brown.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
I found a spare Scrabble tile of my initial, so I'm going to attempt to make a pendant of it...